Change: The Tools You Need for the Life You Want at Work and Home
WRITTEN BY DR. GARY BRADT
“It is not the change in our lives, but how we choose to respond, that makes all the difference.”
How do you deal with nonstop change at work? Leading others through change? Personal loss? How do you cope with a sudden and unexpected shift in your life, at work or at home? Change can be hard.
Author Gary Bradt can help. In this book, he weaves relatable stories with nine practical tools to help you manage the change in your life. With strategic advice like keeping a ToWho list and empathetic guidance about when to let go or latch on, Change explores Bradt’s proven secrets for turning adversity into opportunity. Learn how to adapt and advance whenever change hits and turns your life upside down.
NEW BOOK. NEW KEYNOTE.
TURNING CHANGE INTO OPPORTUNITY
Going through change is not a market differentiator. Adapting to change faster and better than your competitors can be. Gary Bradt’s inspiring new keynote, Turning Change Into Opportunity, equips audiences with the tools they need to do just that. Based on his new book, Change: The Tools You Need for The Life You Want at Work and Home, this talk empowers audiences to:
- Experience the power of The ToWho List, a daily practice supported by an app Bradt developed that helps you build relationships that will sustain you through challenging change and difficult times
- Discover the secrets of The Pyramid, a tool that helps you adapt your behavior to get better results whenever change puts you or your organization at risk for falling behind
- Learn to Let Go of Old Beliefs, Feelings or Behaviors that are only holding you down or holding you back
- Experience the moving power of The Two Minute Drill, an exercise that allows you to quickly engage your most deeply held values. Like a compass, these values will point you in the right direction whenever change creates difficult choices
- Understand The Four Factors Driving Change for practically every organization and industry across the globe, ...and more!
This upbeat and interactive keynote stimulates the mind and stirs the emotions. It inspires audiences to discover strengths they may not have recognized they had. Bradt’s business stories and personal anecdotes bring his points home in a way that audiences can not only understand, but relate to.
Discover what previous clients like IBM, eBay, American Express, Aetna and scores of others have before: That it’s not the change in life, but how you choose to respond, that makes all the difference. Let Gary help your audience embrace change to find the opportunities that await.