Friday, July 20, 2012

Q&A with Business & Sales Speaker Sam Richter!

Quick Q&A with Business & Sales Speaker and the World’s Online Intelligence ExpertSam Richter:

What do people gain from your keynotes? 
Attendees of my Know More! programs learn how to increase close rates by 70%+, and increase revenue from existing clients by 80%+ by ensuring relevancy in every sales call and every meeting, every time. Attendees will learn how to find information online in ways they never thought possible, and then how to use that information to identify new leads, make incredible first impressions, close more deals, and provide extreme client value.

What are your top three tips for organizations seeking to be more customer focused?
 
Number one: Be relevant.  
Number two: Be relevant.  
Number three: Be relevant.  
Organizations spend—in money and resources—millions of dollars perfecting what they want to say. From marketing material to sales coaches to telephone script writers, most organizations are experts in how to talk about their companies, products, and services. Yet almost no organization spends time figuring out what their prospects and clients actually want to hear, down to the personal level. However, the sale only occurs when one marries what they want to say, with what the prospect/client actually wants to hear as it relates to the prospect’s business and personal objectives. Know More! teaches how to find the information to ensure relevancy in every sales call, and in every business meeting, every time.

What is your favorite experience you have had as a keynote speaker?
 
I teach how to dramatically improve sales results and although my program is highly entertaining, motivational, emotional, and even a bit scary with a huge degree of WOW!, I never expected the impact it would have on people’s lives. My favorite moments as a speaker is when I literally see how excited the audience is after they’ve experienced a Know More! program. I have had standing ovations multiple times DURING my keynote and that is so exciting to FEEL the impact I’m having on an audience. The only feeling like that is playing in a championship sporting match; the “rush” I get from feedback like that is indescribable.

How do your life experiences influence your keynotes?
One would not think that selling and Internet searching offer life-altering experiences, but for me, they have. I can trace almost all of my business success to my ability to find information about the other person and use it to provide them value. When you connect with others in a relevant, meaningful way, your dreams can come true because others genuinely want to help you. I’ve also used the techniques I teach in very personal ways that have had profound impacts on my life, and I share those stories in my Know More! program.

How do you manage to empower and motivate people?

 I make the complex simple and fun. I provide my audience the skills, resources, and tools to make finding the right information enjoyable and, even for the technology novice, easy. I get people excited about information and knowledge, and motivated to turn knowledge into action because I prove how doing so can have an immediate and dramatically positive impact on the bottom line. I share real-world case studies and personal stories that bring what I teach home in an exciting, “I can do it too” way that inspires, makes you laugh, makes you sometimes cry, makes you sometimes scared, and makes you always have an incredibly memorable program.

No comments:

Post a Comment