What do people gain from your keynotes?
- Clear direction on how to make culture change happen and how to design a more profitable customer experience
- Tools and techniques for quantifying both the culture and customer experience and linking it to critical financial results.
- They laugh. They challenge closely held assumptions. They validate existing opinions. Then they laugh some more. They leave ready to put the ideas and tools into action.
- Don’t just announce your culture. Get your entire workforce aligned on a set of common beliefs and behaviors that bring it to life.
- What gets measured gets done!
- Speaking to an audience of 200 banking CEO’s in February 2009 right after a nationally recognized economist concluded with this advice – “Protect your jobs”. Then I went on stage to talk about engaging their employees to outbehave the competition. I thought I was dead in the water. However, the concepts and takeaway tools were so well received they soon did what was right – forgot about protecting their jobs and went home motivated to take action on strengthening their culture to improve the customer experience.
- Weekly I encounter at least one employee experience via one of my clients or a customer experience as a consumer that I can use as a “Dilbert style” story.
- My three daughters and amazing wife provide plenty of fodder for examples that make people laugh
- I hire great people who are motivated to make success happen. Then I get out of their way! At my company we have 0% unwanted turnover over the past 10 + years