Friday, July 20, 2012

Q&A with Change Expert Speaker, Dr. Gary Bradt

Quick Q&A with Business & Leadership Speaker and Change Expert, Dr. Gary Bradt:

What do people gain from your keynotes? 
The inspiration and practical tools they need to successfully lead themselves and others through change.

What are your top three tips for organizations seeking to get through change successfully? 
1. Let people know why change is necessary.
2. Let them know how they will benefit.
3. Repeat. You need to repeat the messages in 1 & 2 continuously and in as many forums and mediums as possible to make change stick.  

What is your favorite experience you have had as a keynote speaker? 
When people have shared with me that my message and tools have helped them successfully navigate a significant change in their life, either professionally or personally. 

How do your life experiences influence your keynotes? 
Completely. I am a psychologist, but most of what I have learned and have come to share with my audiences has come from living my life and paying attention, making mistakes, and learning as I go. 

How do you manage to empower and motivate people? 
By being genuine and authentic. When I open up and honestly share with people from both my head and my heart, they tend to feel empowered to do the same in their life situations and challenges, whatever they may be.



For more information on Dr. Gary Bradt - contact Standard Ovation | info@thestandardovation.com | 913.498.9772 or contact us through: http://www.thestandardovation.com/gary_bradt.html

No comments:

Post a Comment