Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sam Richter - loved by all audiences!

"Sam [Richter] was great, I have seen him three times now and each time I pick up some new gems. He is a captivating speaker, very energetic and has a powerful message. In our recent conference we had a mix of different folks with different backgrounds – white collar and blue collar, welders, engineers, sales, admin, etc. I was expecting the sales folks to be impressed and enjoy Sam's presentation. I was pleasantly surprised that I also got a lot of positive feedback about Sam from our manufacturing personnel. I would highly recommend him as a keynote speaker!" 

- Jason, Bastian Automation Engineering | October 11, 2012
 ___________________________________

Want Sam Richter to share his tips & tools to your group? To learn more, check out Sam's website: www.samrichter.com. To hear more about Sam's customized presentations, check his availability or fees - contact Charlotte at Standard Ovation: charlotte@thestandardovation.com or 913.498.9774 or you can contact us through the web. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment